Project Charter/Acknowledgement Form
Due December 27, 2019
- Purpose – In your QAPI meeting, review project selection and then submit the online attestation.
- Self-check: review data summary to make sure your unit has a form submitted
Due January 24, 2020
- Purpose – Review of your internal communications, processes, patient engagement activities, and data processing to focus on potential improvements at the facility level.
Monthly Report – January
Due February 10, 2020
- Purpose – Provide data and outcomes information for tracking progress of the QIA
With your participation in the 2020 Support Gainful Employment Quality Improvement Activity, the Network Quality Improvement Department will equip you with tools & resources to use in addition to what you currently have in place. These tools & resources are to help you drive change in your facility as you continue to promote education on Employment Network services able for ESRD patients. If possible, we encourage facilities to collaborate with their facility neighbors. We’ve noted that facilities that collaborate together have been more likely to identify innovative practices to implement at their own facility.
To Do’s For February:
- Complete your facility monthly report for January 2020 data. Reports are due by February 10, 2020
- Attend the Mandatory Roundtable Call Webinar | February 18, 2020 | Time: 2 p.m. | Register here
We will host our first collaborative learning webinar. This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about Employment Networks in your area and ask questions to subject matter experts during the call. Please note that attendance is mandatory.
- Review the Network 12 Quality Improvement Toolkit to help drive you through the PDSA (Plan-Do-Study-Act) cycle during your participation in the QIA. You will be asked to report on your progress throughout the QIA.
- Review and develop a plan to use the VR Best Practices Checklist. This Checklist is a facility level tool to help identify areas of success and areas of opportunities for improvement at your facility. This tool provides suggestions for patient care & discussion of vocational rehabilitation services, suggestions to facility staff to review current facility practices and information on benefits.