Engaging Patients in QAPI & Governance
Qsource ESRD Network 12 encourages facilities to engage patients beyond “direct patient care” and to incorporate the “patient voice by involving patients in the facility’s quality assessment and performance improvement activities and/or governance.
Bringing the patient perspective to th eprocess is a patient engagement activity that can help the facility to better understand provlems and develop patient-centered interventions. The tools provided will assist facilities to incorporate patients and/or family members into the process.
- Patient Invitation to QAPI – Patient handout
- Understanding QAPI- Appendix Forum of ESRD Networks Grievance Toolkit
- Questions and Answers on engaging patients in Quality Improvement Activities
- Monthly QAPI Suggested PE Checklist
- Engaging Patients in Quality Assurance Performance Improvement and Governance Teams